About Shani Clement, LMHC
Master of Arts (MA) degree in Counseling from Antioch New England Graduate School
* Licensed by the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling as a Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in 2003.
* Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
* Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
* Gottman Method Therapy (for couples)
* Relational Therapy
Training from the EMDR Institute, Inc. and the Gottman Institute.
* Clinical Member of the American Counseling Association (ASA)
Shani Clement's mission is to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client's unique needs.
With compassion and understanding, she is dedicated to work with each individual to help build on strengths and attain identified goals.