About Shani Clement, LMHC
Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Psychology from Florida State University
Master of Arts (MA) degree in Counseling from Antioch New England Graduate School
* Licensed by the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling as a Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in 2003.
* Qualified Supervisor for the State of Florida
* Clinical Member of the American Counseling Association (ASA)
* Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
* Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
* Gottman Method Therapy (for couples)
* Relational Therapy
Training from the EMDR Institute, Inc. and the Gottman Institute.
Shani Clement's mission is to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client's unique needs.
With compassion and understanding, Mrs. Clement is dedicated to work with each individual to help build on strengths and attain identified goals.