How Can Counseling Help?
* Family Therapy teaches basic understanding about family dynamics, such as: family roles, values, beliefs and rules.
* Family Therapy focuses on helping the family as a "whole" rather than concentrating specifically on one person as the primary problem.
* Family Therapy identifies conflicts and worries and supports that family to develop healthy coping strategies to resolve them.
* Family Therapy helps members find ways to be positive, flexible, and adaptable in a variety of situations.
* Family Therapy encourages members to strengthen appreciation, commitment, and empathy for each other.
* Financial Issues
* Separation, Divorce, or Blended family Adjustments
* Mental Health Concerns (Depression, Anxiety, ADHD)
* Parenting Concerns
* Trauma, Domestic Violence and/or
* Substance Abuse
* Behavior issues and Academic Concerns in Children and Teens
* Chronic Illness
When families come to therapy, what are some of the problems that are addressed?